FREE Equipment Rental
Iowa Chapter of United Spinal Association provides FREE rental of accessible equipment. You must be a current member to use this chapter program. If not a member, go to the membership page and join.
Step 1: Choose which piece(s) of equipment you want to rent.*
Step 2: Submit a completed rental request form below.
Step 3: Wait to be contacted by our Equipment Rental Coordinator, Mary Schmidt, to make pick up and drop off arrangements.
Step 4: Provide credit card information and photo ID at equipment pick up, so that we can confirm who the equipment is going to. Your credit card will only be charged if you do not return the equipment or return it in damaged condition.
Step 5: Enjoy your FREE recreational opportunity!
*Limit 30 day max for each rental. May rent multiple times.
Equipment Available to Rent
- 2 — Top End Upright 7 Speed
- 2 — Top End XLT Lay Back 27 Speed
- Cycling Helmets Provided
- One-Person Kayak, With Outriggers
- Two-Person Kayak, With Outriggers
- Kayaking Accessories Provided (paddles, life jackets, & transfer bench)
- Adapted Golf Cart, With Swivel Seat
- Adapted Golf Clubs
- Bowling Ball Pusher
- Retractable Handle Grip Bowling Balls (6 lb. & 8 lb. options)
- Roll-Under Pinball Machine
- 2 Sets of 4 Disc Golf, With Bags
- Darts & Accessories
- Portable Ladder Ball Set