FREE Equipment Rental
United Spinal Association Iowa Chapter provides FREE rental of accessible equipment. You must be a current member to use this chapter program. If not a member, go to the membership page and join.
Step 1: Choose which piece(s) of equipment you want to rent.
Step 2: Contact Tim at 515-309-0727
Step 3: Provide credit card information and photo ID so that we know who the equipment is going to. Your credit card will only be charged if you do not return the equipment, or return it in damaged condition.
Step 4: Determine pick up and drop off arrangements.
Step 5: Enjoy your FREE recreational opportunity!
Equipment Available to Rent
- 2 — Top End Upright 7 Speed
- 1 — Top End XLT Lay Back 27 Speed
- Cycling Helmets
- Two-Person Kayak
- One-Person Kayak, With Outriggers
- Kayaking Accessories
- Adapted Golf Cart, With Swivel Seat
- Adapted Golf Clubs
- Bowling Ball Pusher
- Retractable Handle Grip
- Bowling Balls (6 lb. & 8 lb. options)
- Roll-Under Pinball Machine
- 2 Sets of 4 Disc Golf, With Bags
- Darts & Accessories
- Portable Ladder Ball Set